The staff at Life Zone Wellness utilizes a whole-body system functional approach to improve your health and well-being...Clinically applied nutritional
Our services at a glance
- Genetic SNP Analysis and associated Nutrient Delivery and Individualized Plan
- A nutrient-based approach to management of chronic conditions such as metabolic syndrome, auto-immune issues and ongoing digestive issues such as poor assimilation of food based nutrients,
IBS and constipation, to name a few.
- Many of my 50-something clients are included in this category of poor food assimilation; the impact of not assimilating healthy foods is far-reaching. The GI Effects test (stool samples)
and NutrEval FMV test (urine and blood) are key, along with genetics, to determine impact to health, including neurotransmitter status, immune system function, nutrient status and circadian rhythm
and sleep. I'm a 50 something (OK, pushing a 60 something), so have been there and done that and understand impact of genetics and food/lifestlye changes and what has to be relegated to viewing in
the rear view mirror and "sometimes" re-visit, without feeling deprived.
- A nutrient-based approach to mitigating uncomfortable symptoms associated with estorgen breakdown, PMS and perimenopause.
- A nutrient-based approach to detoxification of xeno-estrogens, heavy metals and other accumulated pollutants.
- Suggestions for testing to drill down and uncover the link between issues with gentics and how your body interacts with "outside world", including GI, Immune and neuro and much more.
- Individual approach to your biochemical pathways in a staged paradigm.
- PS Be prepared to provide a comprehensive health history including parents, grandparents and siblings health.
Are you interested in a personal consultation?
Call us a call at 312-451-6504 or send us an email.